MMI Newsletter - Fall 2005
Welcome back to a new school year! Exciting things are planned with regards to mentoring music teachers in Iowa. We have been working with the Iowa Arts Alliance for Education and have secured a grant for the upcoming school year, 2005-2006. Some of the activities and opportunities include:
- New Online Resource Community for Music Educators
- mentor visits with retired directors
- mini-conference for first year teachers
- stipends to attend mini-conference!
- stipends to attend music conferences in the state for IMEA, ICDA, IBA, ISTA members
- free membership for first year teachers for IAAE
If you need information, help, support, etc. PLEASE CONTACT US!